Monday, March 11, 2019

Walk with me ...

One of several walks I regularly enjoyed in Comox (mid Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada) was through Brooklyn Creek Greenway which connected to 
Mack Laing Park.

The following images were captured in June 2018 but it was a very
different scene two weeks ago as an unusually cold Winter
brought lots of snow -  but I'll share those images with you another day.

This is the access stairway from Balmoral Avenue






 Funghi






 More funghi - is it just my crazy distorted imagination,
or is that a warped and sad face I see on that trunk ??!!



 Gateway to ..... ?




Always a delightful place to visit, bringing with it a wonderful
sense of serenity and appreciation for nature's beauty
I hope you get to visit sometime.

Meanwhile, joining in with Gemma's
Macro Monday 2

1 comment:

Stewart M said...

Wonderful set of shots - it's not Australia is it?!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...