Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Riverside walks

Views from my home for two months over Christmas/New Year



Looking across to the Coastal Mountain range on mainland British Columbia from Vancouver Island


 
I occasionally joined a delightful group of people once a week for a morning walk through the Big Qualicum Fish Hatchery park
 

I continue to be mesmerised by the wonderful markings and colours on these
(I think) Harlequin ducks floating on the river there.








Is it just my crazy imagination at play again, or can anyone else
see a sea lion in this tree root??!

Joining in the fun at Our World Tuesday
with grateful thanks to the team who run this meme

5 comments:

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Gorgeous landscapes!

colleen said...

Lovely scenes to immerse in. Harlequin is a good name for those ducks!

KB said...

The sky in the first shot is stunning

eileeninmd said...

Hello, you had some gorgeous views. The first scene is beautiful. I was going to guess an otter for the last photo. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

Lady Fi said...

Stunning shots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...