Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Dandenong Ranges

I spent Christmas and the New Year in my favourite Australian State, Victoria, doing a couple of dog & house-sits
The first of these took me to Ferntree Gully at the foot of the glorious Dandenong Ranges.  Following is just a taste of that invigorating environment..











Although the towns of Olinda and Sassafrass hold their own unique attractions, it was the beauty and solitude of nature that drew me in.

Trusting my fellow bloggers enjoyed a special Christmas with loved ones and that 2018 brings you and yours good health, safety and joy.

Linking up to Our World Tuesday with grateful thanks to Lady Fi and the team who operate this wonderful blog.

5 comments:

Lea said...

Beautiful!
Have a great week!

Birgitta said...

No snow there :) Beautiful photos!

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

I remember visiting Ferntree Gully when I was in Australia many years ago. So nice to make its acquaintance again.

Fun60 said...

It looks wonderful.

Lady Fi said...

What a lovely area. I especially like that tutu tree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...