Thursday, April 2, 2020

Bald Eagles

Whenever I've been blessed to visit Vancouver Island, my eyes
always look to the skies (well, not when I'm driving obviously!)
as I seek out the magnificent and majestic American Bald Eagles.

This one was a frequent visitor to the tree out front of the house I was "sitting"


(sorry for the graininess of this shot)




. . . and this poor blighter was "drip drying" - January was purportedly
the wettest on record for the island !



Happy and thankful to be once again linking up with Stewart's

Stay safe everyone !




4 comments:

Fun60 said...

I cannot imagine what it must be like having bald eagles so close to where you are staying.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

Magnificent birds, they even manage to look majestic when soaking wet!

Rohrerbot said...

Always a great day viewing Bald Eagles.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

The bald eagle is such a noble looking bird. You captured that well in your photos.

Welcome back to blogworld!! Thank you for linking up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...