Tuesday, May 24, 2016

More Forreston

 
Following on from my recent post of the Forreston horse and house-sit,
thought I'd share some more images from that experience . . .
 

The peaceful countryside !
 
 
 . . . Some pretty blooms in the garden . . .
 

 
and a characterful birdhouse/nesting box !
 


This delightful part of the property offered a relaxing settee
to unwind late afternoon and simply enjoy the sounds of birdlife 


 
The shape of this dead tree fascinated me - in it I could see a ballerina's hand
(or is that once again just my vivid imagination ?!)
 
Below is the view across the hills to the television towers situated on Mt Lofty
(some 37 kms away)


 
. . . and how's this for charming rural art?

 
 
 
One of many Jenny Wrens (I think!) that often visited the grapevine support above my head as I sat down to enjoy the view and a coffee!



And a cute Grey Fantail regularly appeared around me


Linking up once again with the fun themed blogsites
with thanks to the hosts
 

11 comments:

Linda W. said...

Nice collection of photos!

Lady Fi said...

So relaxing and utterly gorgeous!

colleen said...

I love the rural and the rustic. Pink hats for lady fairies?

Birgitta said...

Nice and beautiful photo collection!

Jim said...

Great post

s.c said...

Indeed a garden to enjoy. Very nice.

Fun60 said...

Looks the perfect place to do a house-sit.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, what a lovely property. I like the birds and cute yard art. The flowers are gorgeous. I would like to house sit there too. Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!

Adam Jones said...

Lovely looking Fantail.

Nevin said...

Such a cool place!

diane b said...

What a delightful place to house sit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...