Saturday, January 31, 2015

Moonbeams

While enjoying the exquisite scenery on Vancouver Island this time last year, I caught these shots of the moon reflecting on Blue Heron Bay.
 
(Couldn't make up my mind which single shot to post, so decided on several - hope you enjoy them too!)





(With grateful thanks to John of "By Stargoose & Hanglands" fame, for his guidance on adjusting my blog so I could show you larger images - where that seems appropriate. Blessings, John!)
 
Linking up with James' Weekend Reflection (whom I also thank for the opportunity of sharing images)

13 comments:

Felicia said...

superb reflections and so gorgeous too Valerie.

Linda W. said...

Oooooh.....nice moon reflections! Love that nice, long beam of light.

Joyful said...

So beautiful!

Joyful said...

So beautiful!

Margaret Adamson said...

Beautiful. Wonderful reflection. Have a lovely weekend.

Polly said...

Beautiful photos Valerie

EG CameraGirl said...

Very beautiful, Valerie!

ZamJu said...

Very nice photo with great atmosphere.

Marie said...

Wow! I love these photos!

ladyfi said...

Wow - beautiful moon shots.

Fun60 said...

They are just too good! Fabulous.

Thomas Lee said...

Rare capture.

Nora said...

Great shots Valerie! I see you were close to where I am, Hope you come back! Get in touch if you do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...