Friday, November 11, 2011

More delights from the garden ...


Recently I posted a couple of photos of some surprise "arrivals" (Irises) in my rather neglected back garden (neglected principally - but not only - because of my 11 month-old puppy's presence!).


Well this week further wonderful blooms made their presence known - their fragrance is heavenly. (I suspect these have survived Miss Jessie's attention because the plants grew to about 5.5 feet before blooming!)

Posted by Picasa

They strike me as being so very beautiful in their simplicity.


Hope you enjoy them too!

3 comments:

Roberto Machado Alves said...

Oh, two great shots. I loved them.
Thanks for visiting my blog.

Roberto, Rio de Janeiro

Anonymous said...

Wow - what stunning shots of these magnificent flowers!

forgetmenot said...

Lilies--what perfectly beautiful flowers. And, you are so right, they smell great. Mickie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...