Monday, July 18, 2016

Thawing out

Of course a trip to the snow was a must while in Victoria, so I enjoyed
a superb day at Mt Baw Baw in perfect conditions (well, for a photographer anyway!)
. . . . but more of that tomorrow.
 
Meanwhile, this growth thawing out on a branch caught my eye -
 

as did these icicles on the roof of the restaurant where I lunched on a delicious
lemon/lime chicken with chilli couscous topped with yoghurt
 as I took in the wonderful view!



Linking up with Macro Monday 2
(thank you Gemma for hosting)

5 comments:

Electra said...

These are wonderful shots!

Gemma Wiseman said...

The icicle deasigns are beautiful.

Janice Adcock said...

Lovely and cooling just to see. Sweltering heat in central Texas these days.

bettyl-NZ said...

Love the icicles! I haven't seen any in a very long time--and I'm not complaining!

Felicia said...

very nice "cooling" images. Its so hot where I'm at.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...