Monday, July 18, 2016

Thawing out

Of course a trip to the snow was a must while in Victoria, so I enjoyed
a superb day at Mt Baw Baw in perfect conditions (well, for a photographer anyway!)
. . . . but more of that tomorrow.
 
Meanwhile, this growth thawing out on a branch caught my eye -
 

as did these icicles on the roof of the restaurant where I lunched on a delicious
lemon/lime chicken with chilli couscous topped with yoghurt
 as I took in the wonderful view!



Linking up with Macro Monday 2
(thank you Gemma for hosting)

3 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

The icicle deasigns are beautiful.

Janice said...

Lovely and cooling just to see. Sweltering heat in central Texas these days.

betty-NZ said...

Love the icicles! I haven't seen any in a very long time--and I'm not complaining!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...