Thursday, October 13, 2011

Colourful displays in Singapore

 Following a workshop in Singapore in March of last year, before flying home
to Adelaide, I took some "time out" by visiting the extraordinary Jurong Bird Park.
These are a few of the snaps taken there before I retreated to the airconditioned airport -
I was concerned about my camera "cooking" in the heat & humidity!


These birds amazed me - it was as though they'd been spray painted this rich colour!

And this pair amused me - it was as though each bird was looking
at it's own reflection in a mirror.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots - those vivid red birds are astounding!

Dianne said...

Those vivid pink birds are amazing - they look a little like a smaller version of a flamingo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...