Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Adventures in Canada

Arrived home (Adelaide, South Australia) a few days ago, after another wonderful adventure on Vancouver Island, British Columbia in Canada - this time for an amazing 3 months.
Since it wasn't easy for me to post photos to my blog site, thought I would begin playing "catch up" now. 
It was Summer when I arrived in Comox - 26C 

 Sunset from Goose Spit a narrow waterfront park at one end of Comox Harbour

 Comox Lake and Glacier

 Entrance to nearby Lazo Marsh woods

 One of several trails through the woods


 Another section of the trail

 I continue to be fascinated by the erectness and height of the trees!

 Signage at the entrance

 A pair of Bald Eagles adjacent to Lazo Beach

 A pretty growth of Poppies on a property fronting the beach


I anticipate resuming regular blog posts again, so you too (hopefully) can share in the delights of Vancouver Island, BC

With appreciation to the faithful team who keep
up and running !

9 comments:

Lady Fi said...

Wow - what gorgeous shots. Looking forward to seeing more!

mick said...

Fantastic photos. It looks like you experienced BC summer. Thanks for sharing.

mick said...

OOPS !! Sorry part if my comment got lost - I meant to say ... you experienced a perfect BC summer ...

Lea said...

All beautiful, especially the lake and glacier! Great photo of the Bald Eagles.
Have a wonderful week!

Little Wandering Wren said...

I have always wanted to go to Canada, what a stunning country, all that fresh air and beautiful treks would be right up my street. Stunning sunset too!
Happy hols for sure!
Wren x

Birgitta said...

Fantastic photos!

Tanza Erlambang - Every Day Issues said...

beautiful wild flowers.
I love red color.
have a great day

diane b said...

Those waking trails look so inviting. Beautiful scenery.

Joyful said...

Beautiful photos and how lovely that you were able to spend 3 months in my area. You look like you had a lovely time on the Island I look forward to photos of your visits.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...