Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Paracombe outing


Thought it was about time I got back to posting on my blog - the stuff of life has distracted me recently!  (but I don't feel too guilty as I see others have had similar experiences) ..

Had a couple of photo-shoot outings this week through Paracombe (in the Adelaide foothills of the Mt Lofty Ranges)



Pear orchards . . . .

Growth on the edge of the road


Looking across the valley to Mt Lofty

a marvellous lagoon en route

Broom bush (I think!)

... and this beautiful blossom was on a tree at the edge of the pear orchard and I have no idea at all what it might be !












I look forward to playing "catch up" with my fellow bloggers' posts.
Whatever part of the world you live in, I pray that you will be safe and continue to share the beauty of your region with us all.

Linking up with Lady Fi and the team at Our World Tuesday

7 comments:

Lady Fi said...

Glad to see you back here! Your spring shots are just lovely.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

Nice to see signs of spring as we head into autumn on this side of the planet. Your talent for photography seems to be unaffected by the lack of practise.

Rajesh said...

Very pretty flowery plants.

Fun60 said...

Delightful selection. Good to see you back.

Valerie said...

Thank you for the warm welcome back - I have missed viewing your wonderful photography and aim to resume blogging as a feature of my regular activities.

diane b said...

Welcome back. Lovely photos of the lake and flowers. I love the old rust gate shot.

Dianne said...

Fab pics Val - love that old cherry tree with it's wealth of spring-blossoms.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...