Friday, January 13, 2017

Kaleidoscopic sky

Following on from my previous post, the sky at Semaphore beach that night was so kaleidoscopic, I just couldn't resist sharing more images from that experience!
(was also absolutely delighted to have my Nikon back from repairers!)
 
 
 The constantly changing shapes and colours kept me spellbound

while behind me . . . . (that building is a famous South Australian landmark - the Largs Pier Hotel)




ribbons of rich ochre above gold leaf daubs








Do you have a favourite? I found it impossible to choose - hence the many inclusions!!
 
Linking up with Skywatch Friday
and James' Weekend Reflection
 

13 comments:

Christine said...

Spectacular, every photo!

Photo Cache said...

These are fantastic shots.

Jim said...

These skies are breathtaking. Beautiful shots.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Wow, what a varied collection of great photos. You know there are a great many wonderful things about blogging and one of them is that sometimes when you can't choose which is the best, just put them all out there and let people pick for themselves. I can't pick one though. I enjoyed the variety you had for what it is. They are all great and even better packaged together. Thank you for that.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

WOW, gorgeous skies!! I'm also glad you have your Nikon back!

Lady Fi said...

Wow - just gorgeous!

diane b said...

A fabulous series of colour and pattern.

Light and Voices said...

Your series posted this week left me spellbound. Have a great week-end.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, what a gorgeous variety of colors. Beautiful skies and reflections. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Wayne said...

I can't pick a favorite, they are all great.

Klara said...

wow! that's what I call a sunset! beautiful!

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos.....I can't choose a favorite!

James said...

Valerie took the words right out of my mouth. Stunningly beautiful photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...