Saturday, December 31, 2011

Seaside Reflections




Taken at sunrise today - a beautiful, refreshing morning - from the Henley Jetty with my photography buddy, after which we indulged in a scrumptious breakfast outdoors at a seaside cafe, watching other early risers out walking their dogs, launching canoes, swimming or riding bikes.  A delightful way to round off a blessed year! Happy New Year to all fellow bloggers and thanks for the pleasure you've brought my way.

See other reflective images at http://www.weekendreflection.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Linnea said...

What a lovely way to start your day with such a pristine view! Thanks for visiting my skies. I wish you and yours a happy new year!

Simon said...

One of my fave things to do. an early morning shoot followed by a wonderful breakfast. You've caught a gorgeous sky. I am jealous of your warm weather...enjoy for me and for you.

Dianne said...

Wow! Now that's what I call spekky!! Brilliantly captured.

Julie said...

A total knockout of a scene, Valerie. I wish borh you and Dianne, all the best for 2012, but mainly health and contentment.

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Beautiful colours in this, Valerie, love it!
Enjoy whatever you are doing tonight to bring the New Year in!

eileeninmd said...

A very pretty scene and a beautiful sky. Gorgeous photo. I wish you a very Happy New Year!

Pat said...

Beautiful capture! I love the deep blue color of both the sky and the ocean with the bright golden sun just peeking up on the horizon. Plus, I really like the silhouetted pier and its reflection. Great shot!

James said...

This beautiful! Almost makes me want to wake up early. :)

Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...