Friday, March 8, 2019

Coastal Mountains

This is part of the British Columbia coastal mountain range
viewed from the shores of Bowser on Vancouver Island

Earlier this week I returned from yet another amazing 3 month
stay on magnificent Vancouver Island so am now once again
able to upload and share some of the breath-taking scenery 
that part of the world has to offer, and resume connecting 
with my blogger friends.

As my brain realigns with the southern hemisphere, I shall
be content to start posting again with the above contribution to Alan's
Wishing you all a safe and happy weekend 

7 comments:

Photo Cache said...

That part of the world is splendidly picturesque.

Worth a Thousand Words

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Beautiful scene. We spent some time in and near Seattle several years ago and we loved it.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful shot, and looking forward to more Vancouver Island photos!

Lady Fi said...

Wow - spectacular!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

a beautiful, tranquil scene

eileeninmd said...

Hello, what a lovely view. It reminds me of my visit to Washington State and the Olympic Mountains. I love your header photo too. Happy Friday, enjoy your day! Have a great weekend!

KB said...

Gorgeous scene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...