Saturday, November 25, 2017

Beautiful bird day

Yesterday I was blessed to share a spontaneous photo-shoot with a good friend
who took me to a wetlands area I'd not seen before.
Birdlife was in abundance and we enjoyed a delightful few hours there.

 A pair of Royal Spoonbills, a Black Winged Stilt a Black Swan and others

 White faced Heron






 Sacred Ibis sharing the log with a Heron



 

 Sacred Ibis stretching

 An Intermediate Egret (I think!)



Wishing you all a superb weekend.

Linking up with James'  Weekend Reflection


3 comments:

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

You got some great pictures there. Interesting place to visit.

Fun60 said...

Lots of birdlife. I am always amused by spoonbills. Of course i have never seen them in the wild here but remember them so well from my visit to Australia.

Stewart M said...

Nice collection of birds - I think the duck in the middle of the picture (behind the rump of the stilt) is a Freckled Duck - which is not really a very common bird at all.

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...